Janelle Pierzina has become the third houseguest to be evicted from the Big Brother: All-Stars house.
Pierzina was evicted from the house by a vote of 9 to 2 – she was on the block alongside her longtime BB friend Kaysar Ridha.
The full eviction vote went as follows:
- Dani voted to evict: Kaysar
- Nicole voted to evict: Janelle
- Enzo voted to evict: Kaysar
- Da’Vonne voted to evict: Janelle
- Memphis voted to evict: Janelle
- Bayleigh voted to evict: Janelle
- Cody voted to evict: Janelle
- Christmas voted to evict: Janelle
- David voted to evict: Janelle
- Kevin voted to evict: Janelle
- Ian voted to evict: Janelle
Julie asked Janelle if she went into the house with a plan to work with old school players or if it just developed that way. “I had wanted to work with Tyler because he seems like such a great player,” she said.
“But I had Kaysar and he wasn’t really interested in working with newer players. I was naturally drawn to Keesha because she’s similar to me. There was definitely a connection with the four of us (including Memphis), the OGs.”
Following Janelle’s departure, the houseguests took part in the next HoH competition of the season, titled ‘Carnival Quick Shot’.
The aim of the game was to roll three balls down a ramp and into three holes – whoever sank the balls the fastest would win the title.
Tune in on Sunday to find out who is the new Head of Household and who the new nominee’s will be.