Sunday nights episode of Big Brother followed an emotional week in the Big Brother house after difficult conversations around implicit bias and racism which resulted in Kyle being evicted from the house and heading to jury.
Thursday’s eviction episode ended with the remaining houseguests competing in the latest Head of Household competition with the players racing to collect puzzle pieces in the backyard. The houseguest who finished their puzzle first would become the new HoH.
Michael, as expected obliterates the competition and secures his 8th competition win of the season, becoming this weeks HoH – a real comp beast! Knowing that, Michael realises that in order to stay in the house he must now continue to win every competition thrown at him.
Zingbot finally makes an appearance and we can’t wait for him to roast this years’ crop of houseguests.
- “Turner – You used to be a band (?) lifer, it seems you’ve been everywhere except the shower!”
- “With all that’s going on in the world, there’s some new zinging guidelines. Masks are now optional, unless your face looks like Michael! Cover that up, ZING!”
- “Monte – I hear you’re good at impressions. In fact, I’ve been working on my Monte impression. Are you ready? I’m Monte and I’m sooo boring. ZING!”
- “I heard the Big Brother backyard was hot, but this is brutal. I really could use something icy and cold. Could I borrow your Taylor? Ice queen ZING!”
- “Oh my God, it’s DJ Showtime. You are so popular in the underground, because that’s where they find fossils. ZING!”
- “Alyssa, when I see you I can’t help but think of a heavy winter’s coat in the desert. Dead weight and completely useless. ZING!”
- “Brittany, I have a song for you. Jeepers, creepers, where did you get those peepers. No, seriously, where did you get those crazy fucking eyes?! ZING!”
Later at the nominations ceremony, as expected Michael nominates Alyssa and Terrance for eviction – Terrance laughs and calls the move “bullshit”.
Will Michael win the POV? Find out Wednesday on CBS.