Life goes on in the Big Brother house, following last weeks non-eviction which saw Jag saved from eviction by the Power of Invincibility.
In a change to usual proceedings, all houseugests, including outgoing HoH Cameron, were eligible to compete in the HoH competition.
In this weeks competition set by the “scramble-verse” houseguests took it in turns, two at a time, to determine which part of a photo (A, B or C) corresponds to the highlighted words in the love letters written by former houseguests. Winner stays on, losers is knocked out. The competition played out as follows:
- Round 1: Cameron vs Jared – Jared wins
- Round 2: Red vs Bowie – Red wins
- Round 3: Izzy vs Jag – Izzy wins
- Round 4: America vs Red – Red gets it wrong and is eliminated
- Round 5: Meme vs Matt – Meme wins
- Round 6: Blue vs Corey – Blue wins
- Round 7: Meme vs Izzy – Meme gets it wrong and is eliminated
- Round 8: America vs Blue – Blue wins
- Round 9: Cirie vs Felicia – Felicia gets it wrong and is eliminated
- Round 10: Blue vs Izzy – Izzy wins
- Round 11: Cirie vs Jared – Jared wins
- Round 12: Izzy vs Jared – Izzy gets it wrong and is eliminated
Jared therefore becomes the new HoH!
At the nomination ceremony, Jared follows through with the plan that had already been brewing and nominated Cameron and Red.
Who will win the PoV and will it be used to save either Cameron or Red from eviction? Tune in to Big Brother on CBS and stick with Big Blagger to find out!